Well, mostly done. I want to find those little brass library drawer window-thingies and label which drawers containe liniments and pomades, and which contain remedies and tinctures. And we nneed to resolve the series of boxes and such supporting the trunk… but I got towels to go with the colors of the drawers, and hung them. This trunk was once a steamer trunk for traveling that would stand up on end and become a closet with hangers and drawers upon arrival. In my case it’s a fixture in our retro-steampunky bathroom… I also finished the trim on some woodwork and Jeff put in a copper pipe shower rod. We’re on our way, but taking it one project at a time…

Advertisements